Name of School: MOONWALK NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
Address:? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Daang Batang St., San Agustin Village, Brgy. Moonwalk, Para?aque City
School Head:? ? ? ? ? ? LEONISA D. ROMANO, Ph.D.
MOONWALK NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL is a learning institution that hones the potentials of the learners to be functionally literate, globally competitive and life-long learner.
MOONWALK NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL provides quality education that will develop the character, intellect and skills of the learners to become spiritually, morally and socially upright.
- Ensure that the learning needs of all students are met through equitable access to appropriate learning and life skills programs.
- Attain excellence in education with high level of literacy and numeracy
- Provide broader knowledge and wholesome experiences that will make its learners become creative, critical and strategic thinker
- Zero dropout by end of SY 2016 2017
- Creating opportunities for them to become engaged individuals and servant leaders in building a community of people in harmony with others and all creations
- Should have mastered a few basic skills, including analytical thinking and comprehensive reading and literacy